Doxacon Seattle is the fruit of many people’s hard work! We have a planning committee who reserves the venue, invites and coordinates our presentations, plans the food, and so on. But the more who help out, the better job we’re able to do in making Doxacon an enjoyable and enlightening experience for everyone!
We know many of you are willing to pitch in and lend a hand where needed. But it helps us so much to know who is able to help in which ways, so that we can plan ahead and keep things running more or less smoothly!
We need help particularly in a few areas:
- Audio/Video – assist with on-site presentations and/or live-streaming!
- Breakfast and lunch service – help us feed the multitudes!
- Registration – be a welcoming face for those joining us!
- Setup and cleanup – many hands make light work!
- Vendor room – assist our vendors and staff our merch table!
To thank you for your help, volunteers receive a substantial discount on membership!
If you’re willing and able to help out on February 11 (or in the week leading up to February 11), please let us know using our Volunteer Sign-up Form!